First post about 2018

Fifth month of 2018, a lot of people has been asking
"What have you done since beginning of the year / what have you achieved? "

Well, I can say I achieved quite a number of unexpected growth.

First thing first, I've married to the man of my life on the 1st January 2018 (First day of the year), and yea it's gonna be memorable. 

Next, I'm expecting my first child! How exciting that is!!! Feeling of becoming a mother, the feeling of all the changes to my body and a life inside my tummy, it is really AMAZING. First trimester was hard and tiring with the fact that I'm a minor carrier of Thallassemia.

I have also gotten my insurance exam done and enrol in this industry for knowledge and to work outside of my comfort zone. With my previous Unit Trust exam, I believe that it could equip me and to work with flexible hour.

Never been blogging since after graduation, never really reads and study after working for companies. I think it would be great to always learn new things and reads. Time to think in a good side as previously I always thinks that its good to not to have to study and read ever again. Whenever I'm free now is on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc. Not to say that social is not good, but too social could be a problem.

As a mum-to-be, I've also decided to join some volunteer groups for mum. One thing good to know and explore is to connect with other mums and expand the network. Time to work on this statement : "YOUR NET WORTH DEPENDING ON YOUR NETWORK".  I never thought of one day I could be someone who could be able to know so many new people until I'm in these industries and how benefit it is to both my work and my life knowing that your life is no longer just your friends, colleagues and client.

Hopefully I'll be able to share more information and wisely use this platform for more people who might be in need.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

回顾2018 怀孕这件事